Condor USB Cable (Wayteq, Oudie, Vertica)
|You save:||€6.50 (26%)|
Condor USB Cable was developed to connection PC with Condor Soaring Simulator and PNA with navigation software (example LK8000) via USB port. Is also compatible with the Silent Wings Soaring Simulator.
Standard serial port on PC is not needed!
Through this cable your PNA can receive a NMEA data, when you fly with your favorite Condor Soaring Simulator.
It's really great when you can train work with your favorite navigation program and flight strategy at home, with no additional cost for real flight hours! Our cable allow you this anytime!
Conected PNA is powered and charged via this cable from PC!
THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD PNAs!!!
For standard PNA see Condor USB Cable for standard PNA
Supports the following Windows OSes:
- Windows 98SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP SP2 and above (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit) - see description bellow
Condor USB Cable in Windows 8
Standard Prolific drivers is not supported in Windows 8. Therefore, you must replace the file ser2pl.sys so that the cable to work properly.
1) Install standard CondorCableDrivers
2) Download and unpack file ser2pl.sys for 32bit system or ser2pl64.sys for 64 bit system.
3) Replace original file in the directory \Windows\System32 with downloaded new version and reboot.
4) Connect Condor USB Cable to USB port
Is better if the cable is connected always to the same USB port, otherwise it may happen that you need to replace this file again.
(Thanks to Sérgio Da Silva alias tiguy82 for useful tips.)